Welcome ToFranklin Middle School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
The Franklin Community will provide a positive environment that continues to develop pride, respect, a sense of responsibility, academic competence and a desire for quality in the life long learning process.
Points of Pride
- Science's team overall growth on NWEA
- Over 200 students received academic awards during honors night
- Franklin Unified
- Mentoring Program
- Power Hour (8-year growth average for ELA foundation students)
- Athletic Program
- Band and Choir
- Fine Arts Production (History of Broadway)
- Clean and Well-maintained building and landscaping
- History Day student contributions
- NJHS and Student Council's Adopt-a- family drive during the Holiday
More FMS videos
The Cost of Educating a Student
Franklin Latest News
12/3/18 TAG Parent Meeting- Accelerated learning options for middle and high school students
Great News- FREE Breakfast and Lunch for ALL K-12 students!
Beginning Oct. 1, 2018, Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer FREE breakfast and lunch to all K-12 students.
Today was an amazing day for Franklin Middle School and the Wayne-Westland Community School District. The students of Franklin Middle School was honored to take part in Constitution Day, which allowed court proceedings to take place at our school. Our students were able to engage in authentic learning experiences, ask questions, and learn more about their local government as they took part in this wonderful event! We were delighted to host the city and county officials for Constitution Day and we look forward to this event for years to come.
Student Hours: Full Day: 7:50 am - 2:40 pm
AM Half Day: 7:50 am - 11:00 am
|‹ November 2018 ›|