Welcome ToSchweitzer Elementary School
We believe that...
- All students can learn and succeed.
- Children learn at different rates and in different ways.
- Learning is an active process.
- Learning takes place in a safe, orderly and secure environment.
- A positive, supportive environment encourages successful learning.
- Successful learning takes place when parents, teachers, support staff and students work together as partners.
- Children learn best when teachers use the most effective instructional strategies.
Community Meetings on School Safety
Please review the following letter from our superintendent regarding school safety and meeting times.
Schweitzer Latest News
March is reading month. Schweitzer is WILD ABOUT READERS. Each grade level will make a different animal for the hallway. Kindergarten Classes made monkeys and they are bananas for books! View images of our hallway decorations.
Basketball players from Wayne Memorial High School read stories to the students at Schweitzer Elementary and answered questions they had about sports. View all images from this event.
View all images from our 2017 Halloween Parade
Attendance Line: 734-419-2757
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am
|‹ March 2018 ›|