Welcome ToGraham Elementary School
Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
School Supply Lists
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
Always My Best and Nothing less!
The students, staff and parents of P.D. Graham Elementary School work together to create a caring, cooperative learning atmosphere, which will produce a responsible, lifelong learner.
Points of Pride
- Knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff (90% 10+ years with Wayne-Westland Community Schools)
- 2017 M-Step ELA 3rd & 4th Grade scores above the county and district.
- Grades 2-4 exceeded our School Improvement Goals of 50% of students meeting their Spring NWEA Reading projected RIT growth, with 3rd grade exceeding 75% growth.
- Four teachers received foundation grants and/or Detroit Zoo grants to fund classroom initiatives and school field trips.
- Outstanding PTA that sponsors family nights, assemblies, classroom mini-grants, and parent volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
- Student Council raised over $3,000 for Pennies for Patients for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and donated over 600 hats/gloves/scarfs for the Winter Warm-Up Collection for the Purple Heart.
- PAWS FOR A CAUSE peer to peer program which partners general education students with students with disabilities to foster social skill development and independence.
- Parent engagement opportunities- Book Bingo, Book Fair Nights, Music Concerts, 4th Grade Biography Night, Talent Shows, etc.
P.D. Graham videos
The Cost of Educating a Student
We're having our annual State of the District event on October 23, 2018 at John Glenn Auditorium (36105 Marquette, Westland MI) at 6:30pm (doors open at 6pm for gallery walk)
This event takes place at
Wayne Memorial High School
3001 Fourth Street
Wayne, MI 48184
What time? 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
This is a FREE family fun event open to all Wayne-Westland students (6th Grade and under). There will be trick or treating, Halloween skits, and treats. Dress appropriately!
At 7:15 pm, please join us at the football field for a special show "Friday Night Lights," presented by WMHS Zebra Marching Band!
Graham Latest News
Great News- FREE Breakfast and Lunch for ALL K-12 students!
Beginning Oct. 1, 2018, Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer FREE breakfast and lunch to all K-12 students.
Our Transportation Department came in today and entertained us with a skit! They covered the proper ways to ride the bus for our elementary students.View more images from this event at here
At PD Graham we had a tremendously fun gathering for our 1st day of school! Welcome back, everyone!
Attendance Line: 734-419-2626
Student Hours: Full Day: 9:00 am - 3:50 pm
AM Half Day: 9:00 am -12:10 pm
|‹ October 2018 ›|