Welcome ToElliott Elementary School
Mission Statement & Points of Pride
The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.
The Cost of Educating a Student
We're having our annual State of the District event on October 23, 2018 at John Glenn Auditorium (36105 Marquette, Westland MI) at 6:30pm (doors open at 6pm for gallery walk)
This event takes place at
Wayne Memorial High School
3001 Fourth Street
Wayne, MI 48184
What time? 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
This is a FREE family fun event open to all Wayne-Westland students (6th Grade and under). There will be trick or treating, Halloween skits, and treats. Dress appropriately!
At 7:15 pm, please join us at the football field for a special show "Friday Night Lights," presented by WMHS Zebra Marching Band!
Elliott Latest News
Every year the Grange, a Non-Profit Organization founded by farmers to improve agriculture, legislation, and community, donates hundreds of dictionaries to local schools. The Dictionary Program or "Words for Thirds" is a huge project that many Granges do!
This year we had a record amount of dictionaries our Grange ordered and delivered, which essentially means the number of children in need of dictionaries and the amount of which we can help is increasing.
In total, we delivered 1,200 dictionaries this year! Yet the amazing part is the impact the gift of a dictionary has on these children. And we are always happy to give these children that, the gift of knowledge!
Great News- FREE Breakfast and Lunch for ALL K-12 students!
Beginning Oct. 1, 2018, Wayne-Westland Community Schools will offer FREE breakfast and lunch to all K-12 students.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2611
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am
|‹ October 2018 ›|